INTERPLAY SURVEY PRIZE DRAW” – OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PRIZE DRAW DESCRIPTION: THIS “INTERPLAY SURVEY PRIZE DRAW” (THE “PRIZE DRAW”) IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Draw is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom, thirteen (13) years old or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). An individual under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of legal residence, which is generally eighteen (18) years of age (a “Minor”) should have his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission before participating in the Prize Draw. In all cases, where a Minor is an entrant or prize winner, entrant/prize winner/you/your refers to such Minor and the Minor’s parent or legal guardian acting on his/her behalf.
All employees of Interplay UK Ltd (“Promoter”) and its respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, distributors, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, and representatives (collectively, the “Prize Draw Entities”) or households of such (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating in the Prize Draw, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Promoter, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Promoter is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Prize Draw. Entrants should look solely to Promoter with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw. Promoter may be reached by email message to its customer service center at email@example.com.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Prize Draw begins and ends on the dates mentioned on the Survey Site, defined below, (the “Entry Period”). To be eligible, Entries must be received by the end date mentioned on the Survey Site. There will be situations where technical or other issues cause the Prize Draw to be delayed or extended.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, eligible Entrants (“you” and “your”) can enter the Prize Draw online-only by clicking the “Take Survey” button on the email or website to be taken to the landing page for the particular survey, the “Survey Site”. You will be required to answer a brief series of questions (the “Survey”) about your opinions regarding Interplay or its products. When you complete the Survey on the Survey Site, enter your email address where prompted and click “Submit” to receive one (1) Entry into the Prize Draw.
If participating via mobile device, you understand and agree that mobile data Internet access and other charges may apply. You are advised to review your mobile data plan BEFORE participating in the Survey or Prize Draw via mobile device. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas and not all mobile devices allow for wireless Internet access or are compatible with the apps used in the Survey or Prize Draw.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Promoter may remove and disqualify any Entries it deems in its sole and absolute discretion to contain obscene, profane, or questionable material or content. Final eligibility for the award of any Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Entry Period in order to participate. Promoter’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Prize Draw. Note: Limit one (1) Entry per eligible person per email address during the Prize Draw Period.
- PRIZE: The number of winners and the contents of the Prizes for the specific Prize Draw are depicted at that the top of the Survey Site, along with the standard retail price (“SRP”) of all Prizes to be awarded.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Promoter reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a Prize described in these Official Rules or on the Survey Site is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The SRP of the Prize represents Promoter’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated SRP on the Survey Site, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Promoter makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
This Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- WINNER SELECTION: Approximately two (2) business days following the completion of the Entry Period, the Promoter will select the potential Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. In the event a potential Prize winner is under the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the Prize will be awarded in the name of the Entrant’s parent or legal guardian. Winner is subject to verification, including verification of age. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will vary and depend on the number of eligible Entries received for Prize Draw.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by message to the email address provided in the Entry within one (1) week after their selection. Potential winners must accept the Prize as directed by Promoter within one (1) week of notification. Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any Prize correspondence not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in Prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted except by Promoter.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Promoter, the Prize Draw Entities, any Prize providers (if different than Promoter) and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer, tablet, or mobile phone equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw; use or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; inability to access any website or application; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or app or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; any mail correspondence which is late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or postage due or any combination thereof. Proof of attempting to submit an Entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. All Entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. By entering the Prize Draw, Entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.
If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part. In such event, Promoter shall immediately suspend all drawings and Prize awards, and Promoter reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes (up to the total SRP as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Promoter. The Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Prize Draw.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United Kingdom.
As a condition of participating, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing), to the extent permitted by law: (a) that under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable and (d) Entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
- PROMOTER: Interplay UK Ltd (company no. 2799998)] whose registered office is at Artisan Building, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 4HJ, United Kingdom.
© Interplay UK Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
//END OFFICIAL RULES//